Our Response to the Recent Covid-19 Outbreaks
With growing concerns around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to reach out to share the actions Jaguar Land Rover Lakeridge is taking to ensure our facility is clean and safe for you, our team members and the community in which we serve.
Your Safety – As it has always been, the health, safety and well being of our customers and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the COVID-19 we have taken addition safety measures, following the lead of Canadian and local public health authorities to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our teams, including:
- Our team members are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have enhanced cleaning protocols at our location, with particular focus on high
traffic and high contact areas (including customer waiting areas, shuttle vehicles, door handles, public washrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of top-grade disinfectant.
- We are currently reviewing where meetings are held and are using virtual meeting tools when appropriate.
- We have limited all non-essential travel for our team members
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers
- We have detailed plans to ensure we are able to provide assistance to all our team members and customers and are prepared to act quickly should we be alerted to a case of COVID-19 at one of our facilities.
Flexibility to serve you – We recognize that you may have an upcoming service and/or sales appointment, we continue to offer you flexible booking to meet your needs. To keep our community safe, if you are feeling unwell, we will rebook your appointment at a time convenient to you.